Sarah Smithton is a San Francisco-born, New York-based actor, singer, and aerialist.
She is a proud member of AEA.
- played Mouse and various ensemble roles in a presentation of Will Aronson & Sarah Hammond's musical Wind-Up Girl for The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis's Ignite! Festival of New Plays
- played TeeTan in a reading of Marylyn Varriale's musical Evangeline, A Curious Journey
- self-choreographed a contemporary pole routine called Feelings (watch HERE or on the AERIAL page)
- played Isabel in TOSOS's reading of Billy Solly's musical A Night At Danny La Rue's
- played Heather in TOSOS's production of Street Theater by Doric Wilson
- voiced Madeleine Bernassi/Older Madeleine in Queens of the Sapphire Sea for Radio Room
(season one currently on iTunes, Soundcloud, and all other podcast streaming sites)
- performed in OCEANS: Body & Pole's student showcase (watch video HERE or on the AERIAL page)
- played Jenny in A Most Average Musical for TNNY's annual Sound Bites Festival and won the Best Actress Award
Interview - Visible Soul: People You Should Know
Audio Interview - Radio Room Production Freebies: The Crew with Sarah Smithton